I'm not going to try and act like I'm a college student to doesn't like the occasional let-loose-and party attitude, but the last few days have just been ridiculous. Which is probably why in the last 24 hours, I've slept 16 of them away. I thought I was getting sick, and the last day proves it, and hopefully it will go away soon so I can get myself back on track.
That's the problem with this time of year, though. Since I've been so bent on school-work the last 2 months straight, I just want to lay down and do absolutely nothing or go out and waste away (so to speak). The problem? I have a sink full of dishes, an apartment that needs to be packed-up, and a body that needs to be worked out. And I don't have the energy to do any of that.
Maybe today I can get some inspiration from the 2nd graduation ceremony in 24 hours. My cousin Chris is graduating (that makes 8 people GRADUATED from Cal in my family now), and I will be there for him. Yesterday was his Music Department Graduation, which was wonderful, but it was after we went out to dinner that I got in bed and slept for 6 hours. I'm wiped out, basically.
I'll post another something about my feelings on graduation this year. Prepare for another post!
No comments:
Post a Comment