Monday, May 3, 2010

Lord of the Pants: Return of the Pants


Hilary Jensen and I last night decided to watch the third extended movie of LOTR, and play a little game called Lord of the Pants. In this game, you can take any line in the movie, and replace a word with "pants". It goes without saying that this doesn't always work.... but here we have a compilation of the ones we thought worked the best! Hilary termed them "pearls of Pants Wisdom"

an example, but not from Return of the pants: Gimli: Give me your pants horsemaster, and I shall give you mine.

Pippin: We are sitting on a field of pants, enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

Gimli: Let us have his pants and be done with it!

Saruman: Withdraw your pants and I will tell you where your doom is to be decided.

Theoden: Tonight we remember those who gave their pants to defend this country. Hail the victorious pants!

Legolas: I feel something. A slight tingling in my pants. I think it's affecting me.

Gollum: Up, up, up the pants we go, until we get to the tunnel. Hates pants.

Legolas: Something stirs in the pants. A sleepless pants.

Pippin: I could hear his voice inside my pants.

Gandalf: There was no lie in Pippin's pants.
He saw in the Palantir a glimpse of the enemy's pants.
He will raze Minas Tirith to the ground before they we a king return to the pants of Gondor.

Merry: The enemy thinks you have the pants.

Gandalf: . . . as the Nazgul rides. And you'd better hope we don't have one of those on our pants.
Shadowfax, show us the meaning of pants.

Elrond: I looked into your future and I saw pants.

Arwen: The pantsless again shall be king.
Whether by your will or not, there are no pants now.

Gandalf: We just passed into the pants of Gondor.
Minas Tirith, city of pants.
I give you pants this dark hour.
Where are Gondor's pants?!

Denathor: For all your subtleties you have no pants....

Gollum: We're not in different pants.

Gandalf: It's the deep breath before the plunge. (just think pants...)
When the pants of Osgiliath fall....
The board is set, the pants are moving.

Gollum: The way... into pants.

Frodo: I can feel his pants.

Sam: Hey, what in this pant.

Aragorn: The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for pants!

Eowyn: The men have found their pants. You bring us pants.

Merry: I offer you my pants, Theoden King.

Gothmog: The time of men is over. The time of the pants has come.

Denathor: Not some wizards pants.

Witch King: Do not stop the attack until the pants are taken.

Denathor: I do not think we should so lightly abandon the outer pants. Pants that your brother long held intact.

Faramir: Since you were robbed of Boromir, I will do what I can in his pants.

Sam: Share the pants (the pants, the pants)

Gandalf: Do not throw away your pants so rashly!

Elrond: As Sauron's pants grow, the Evenstar wanes.

Note: Aragorn = modern college woman. he wears a tunic, leggings, riding boots, huge pendant necklace.


Legolas: Have you learned nothing of the stubbornness of pants?

Gamling: He leaves because there is no pants...

Theoden: I have left word that people are to follow your pants in my absence.

Legolas: The men of the mountain swore an oath to the last pants of Gondor.

Aragorn: I do not fear pants.

King of the Dead: Who enters my pants?

Aragorn: We will have your pants.
Fight for us and regain your pants. What say you?

Denathor: Abandon your pants! Flee, flee for your pants!

Gollum: Master must go inside the pantsl.

Shelob's Lair = pants. Frodo: It's sticky!

Denathor: No pants for Denathor and Faramir of Gondor.
I release you from my pants.

Witch King: The world of pants will fall.

Theoden: Pants shall be shaken!

Denathor:
-Set a fire in our pants.
-But against the power that has risen in the pants, there is no victory.
-YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY PANTS FROM ME!!

Gandalf: White pants, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Witch King: Do not come between a Nazgul and its pants.

Gimli: There are plenty for the both of us, may the best pants win.

Theoden: I know your pants.

Eowyn: I'm going to pants you.

King of the Dead: You gave us your pants.

Aragorn: I bid you stand, men of the pants!

Frodo: There’s… there’s nothing, no pants between me and the wheel of fire.

Gandalf: Now come the days of the pants.

Elrond: The pants call us home.

Annie Lennox sings: "Into the Pants"


....GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment