Monday, April 19, 2010

What I had for dinner. And then some.

I have nothing profound to say today except I'm eating scrambled eggs and uncooked broccoli for dinner. College dinners for the win.

Actually maybe I do have something to say.

THIS FRIDAY IS THE CAL BAND SPRING SHOW!!! Turns out the piece that I've gotten organized is going to be directed by non other than... myself. My debute as a conductor - we'll see what happens. Bob (our director) said he's gonna lend me his coat tails to wear, too! It's going to be amazing. Currently also working on a slideshow to go along with the music. It's gonna be awesome :)

In other news, we also are playing a Concert this Sunday afternoon, in case anyone wants to go. The Wind Ensemble has been working on some pieces for the semester (Tchaikovsky, being one of them... sooooo hard), and we sound really good this year. It's going to be epic (sorta).

Well, I hope to talk to you all soon. This week is going to be rough. As are the next couple weeks till summer!

Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment