Friday, April 9, 2010

Feels like Saturday

My typical Friday feels like a Saturday this semester. I go out the night before, get up and hang out allllll day. Except when I have a tour to give -- which today I didn't.

One of the great things about having Fridays off is that I can start homework early. You know, like sitting down at my piano and playing around with chords that might sound good with "Hail to California" as a music projects. Then, my "study break" is playing songs out of my "Songs of California" book for fun. Then continuing, or not, with the creative process. The cool thing about it? I don't HAVE to do anything, since tomorrow is the actual Saturday, despite the feeling that today is.

The downside of this? I'm not as productive because Friday is like a pre-Saturday hang out session, whereas i hang out Saturday anyway. Good side? I get TWO Saturdays! Think of how much I don't do because of this situation! It's great, haha.

Anyway, a few things going down soon: Newman Party this weekend, seeing "Into the Woods" tonight, and also seeing the Golden Overtones Spring Show! It's going to be glorious, and it all costs a total of $10. I love student prices :)

Go Bears!

1 comment:

  1. have fun at newmen party. i really wish i could have been there, but alas. anywho, i will be in town next week, hopefully we can hang.

    ReplyDelete