Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"I'm only here for the beer." - Ros Levenstien

As an almost-former college student, there are plenty of things that I plan to do after college.
1) Travel to Europe. My parents are taking me on a 2 week trip to Italy, Switzerland, and France.
2) Get a Job. At the moment, I'm going to be working my tour guide job and in the California Archaeology lab over the summer. During this time I'll be looking for a more legit job and also apply to Grad school for next year.
3) Develop a better taste for beer. This is the point of this blog post.

I've come up with a list of beer--thanks to the magazine, "DRAFT"-- which I've never tasted before. The first couple I've already drank are Gulden Draak ("Golden Dragon") from Belgium, which was packaged in a champagne bottle. It was VERY smooth, almost sweet in taste, and I plan on buying it again. The second one was Hooegarten, a white but not too good beer that was way too bitter for me. Glad to know that I like one and dislike another, and I have plenty of opportunity in the future to taste other beers and blog about them. I promise that next time, I'll blog AS SOON AS I finish the beer. Wooo!!

Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment