Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's my Birthday!

So sue me, my actual birthday isn't till tomorrow, but I'm celebrating it on the day before, a Saturday, the only logical day to throw a rager in an apartment complex.

Tonight I'm throwing my very own birthday party. I'm really excited, we have all the drinks and all the people coming. I'm STOKED!! This is officially my last entry as a teenager. Hopefully I can leave all that angst behind me and be more mature. I doubt it... haha but whatever. Thanks to everyone that is coming tonight (or came, depending on when you read this), and thanks to everyone who helped someone a year under age aquire the right goods to make this party possible. Now, I'm going to get La Burrita as my last 19 year old meal and coming back to some intense tropical themed party-ness. :D See you all when I'm 20.

GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment