Recently, I've started to watch "Game of Thrones" from the HBO series. Before this, I was watching 30 Rock, How I Met your Mother, and The Tudors. Game of Thrones has taken up most of my time lately, and I'm obsessed. I bought the box with the first 4 books today, and plan on buying the 5th one eventually. I won't say much more except that this song has been stuck in my head for the last 3 days:
Monday, October 3, 2011
HBO's Game of Thrones
My post-graduate life has been less eventful than expected. Much of my time is spent in front of my computer. Sometimes I spend my entire time at work doing data entry. Much of this data entry is mindless..... so what do I do? I put on movies, tv shows, and music to fill in the other parts of my brain that would otherwise be unused for hours on end.
Recently, I've started to watch "Game of Thrones" from the HBO series. Before this, I was watching 30 Rock, How I Met your Mother, and The Tudors. Game of Thrones has taken up most of my time lately, and I'm obsessed. I bought the box with the first 4 books today, and plan on buying the 5th one eventually. I won't say much more except that this song has been stuck in my head for the last 3 days:
Recently, I've started to watch "Game of Thrones" from the HBO series. Before this, I was watching 30 Rock, How I Met your Mother, and The Tudors. Game of Thrones has taken up most of my time lately, and I'm obsessed. I bought the box with the first 4 books today, and plan on buying the 5th one eventually. I won't say much more except that this song has been stuck in my head for the last 3 days:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment