Sunday, March 28, 2010

Camera-less wreck

I have not had a camera of my own ("boo-hoo") for a while now... because I, the last person (I thought) to be careless with her electronics, lost my old camera a couple months ago, and it still hasn't turned up. How have I dealt with this loss? Well I didn't have a funeral or anything, but I've been using my phone, which has a pretty decent camera on it, to take pictures. However, since I don't want to take up my phone's entire memory, I have been keeping it limited... Also I've been using my parents camera since I've been on vacation in Hawaii(!) the last week, so, it's pretty much worked out. But now I really need one so I can get on with my "Picture a day" project that I will be doing in another blog. We'll see if I can come up with some money soon to get that going...

Soon to come: pictures from Hawaii!

GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment