This has been the busiest couple weeks of my year, it feels like. At the same time I know I haven't been doing half as much stuff as last semester, and I definitely haven't been doing much these last 2 weeks since my midterms have ended. All I have to do now is a 10-12 page paper on vagueness and study for finals. On top of that are all the end-of-the-year shenanigans going on, as well as the general spring fever and want of summer weather...
Last week's weather was such a TEASE. The heat, although uncomfortable at times, just made Berkeley seem like it was already summer. That is, except for the tons of people walking around. Summer in Berkeley is amazingly relaxing, even with a job and summer classes, I'm sure. And so, the count down begins for me. In exactly 20 days from now I will be on break. Here's what I have before that:
Staff Meeting "Goodbye to everyone for the summer"
Saturday w/ Jeff
Telebears
Spring Formal
MAD Comm bonding
Ad Comm at Six Flags!
Clean out the Props Room
Write a paper
Study for Classics 17B and Anthro 174
I'm sure there's more (there WILL be more) but this is my tentative list of big things other than actual class and tour-giving that I need/want to do before summer. I finally have a place to live next year, BEHIND MEMORIAL STADIUM! And I also want to look for another job.
But until the festivities of summer can begin, I just have to keep imagining myself at strawberry canyon, smelling like sun screen, and listening to "I'm Yours" while soaking up that sun. 20 MORE DAYS..., 20 MORE DAYS....
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment